UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who filled out my survey! I already turned in the essay so there's no need for anyone else to fill it out. Feel free to read other people's answers.
Here's a little survey (er, maybe more than little) about Japanese snacks. If you're really bored and you're not Japanese (I'd make slightly different questions for Japanese people, but I don't think I have much Japanese readership), you can answer these questions and be loved forever! By me! Other people? May not love you! But me? Maybe! Exciting prospects lie ahead...
- How long have you been eating Japanese snacks for? (Childhood? Recent addiction?)
- What are your favorite ones? Why?
- How often do you eat Japanese snacks (besides the ones you like the most)?
- Why do you eat Japanese snacks?
- Do you usually eat them alone or share them?
- Do you find the cuteness of them appealing or not? How come?
- Do you find them more appealing than snacks in the US (or the country you live in)? Why or why not?
- What kind of role do you think cuteness plays in selling Japanese snacks?