I'm too lazy to write a real entry and I'd rather not completely half-ass it (don't they suck enough as it is?) SO, here are some quick thoughts:
- I drink waaaay more water now than I did, say, a week ago. Or more than that. For one thing, it's hot a lot, another thing, my throat and inner breathing tubes feel mucus-y a lot, and the other thing is...uh. Maybe I'm retaining lots of water.
- Korean places give you SO MUCH FOOD, WHYYY?!
- I swear I had another one...oh yes, I can't seem to eat as much as I used to, at least not comfortably. I can still eat mindlessly but I'll feel more pukey. I didn't even eat candy today! NO CANDY! I ate one mini stroopwafel and that was the extent of my dessert-ing. I couldn't fathom adding a Tim Tam to my gastro-intestinal juices (I'm still on the first container by the way).
- I like this Got Milk? commercial. It doesn't make me want to drink milk, but I can still appreciate the creativity. But. NO MILK! MEHEHE!
- Pina colada tastes good.
- It's been 9 days since I last had ice cream. I want ice cream
- Anthony Bourdain speaks at eGullet (via Michael Surtees) - I wish I could watch his TV show! Grr. If it's really good then it'll be on DVD at some point, eh?...eh.