1. Momofuku Ko: Yup, I Went There: I managed to shoot some Ko porn before David Chang banned photography in the restaurant. I guess I didn't help with that. Oops. David, I love your food; please forgive me.
2. Brighton Beach, Part 1: Dumplings and Vodka: That was the day I drank all that vodka and feigned sobriety. I also learned what a Russian suitcase was. Man, all the good times happen at Brighton Beach.
3. The Spotted Pig: Burger Vs. Cubano, Plus Some Banoffee Pie: The burger is a looker, but the cubano is the winner in deliciousness. Porky deliciousness.
4. Gelato, Abraço, Shanghai Cafe, and a Cake-Filled Birthday Bash: Shanghai Cafe is one of my favorite restaurants for dumplings and things in a setting that doesn't scream "dingy Chinatown"...not that I am against dingy Chinatown.
5. Organic Tofu House: Ridgewood Finally Has Korean Food: TOFU STEW, I LOVE YOU! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR SOFT TOFU CURD BABIES!
6. Minca: Land of Delicious Ramen and Pork: I love Minca, but I think I've officially eaten there too many times. The thick, garlic-laden broth is permanently embedded in my mouth. Or my brain. Or something.
7. Greek Cheese Overload and Cupcakes in Queens: That was the day I ate a huge ass block of battered and deep fried cheese, something that wouldn't usually sound like an appropriate meal, but since it was in a Greek restaurant it was perfectly acceptable.
8. New Haven Food Tour: Part 2 (Sally's Apizza): The pizza looked like it suffered from a mild skin condition, but goddamn, it was delicious.
9. Eating (Unidentified Flying) Korean Fried Chicken in Queens: I ate a lot of chicken that day. 'Twas a good day.
10. Pizza Gorging, Spudnuts, and Healthy Home Cooking: Hooray for friends who help you cook healthy, vegan-friendly dishes! I could use a high fiber meal every now and then.