November 6, 2007

Vote for Serious Eats; Save a Bunny

[Update (11/9/07): We won! Sweet ass! Thanks for your help!]

[Update (11/7/07): Mom's Best Recipes was cheating! By 900-something votes! We're winning now. :) Thanks for your support]

tgwae-bunny.jpg
No bunnies were harmed in the making of this image

Serious Eats (my awesome employer) got nominated for a Best Food Blog Award! Sweet ass!

But wait...the winner so far is Mom's Best Recipes. And no offense to that blogger, but SE kicks a little more ass. Or at least covers more categories of food.

Serious Eats is awesome. And I'm not just saying that because they pay my bills. We ought to win. Nothing like a little healthy competition, right? RIGHT? (pounds fists on table)

Vote for us now! You can do it once a day. And you should or else something bad might happen to a cute little bunny.

(Okay, nothing bad will happen. But whatever. Thanks for your help!)

Tags: announcements, Serious Eats

Comments

Voted!

Posted by: John at November 6, 2007 1:33 PM [#]

Voted too!

www.handtomouthkitchen.wordpress.com

B

Posted by: B at November 6, 2007 3:28 PM [#]

Definitely voted!

Good thing the bunny doesn't get hurt, or I'll cry...

Posted by: Tina at November 6, 2007 6:29 PM [#]

omg I voted I voted!!

Posted by: dana at November 7, 2007 10:43 AM [#]

Hi robyn!

You definately got my vote here - I love your blog and your style of writing *VERY entertaining*! I've been an avid reader of your blog for a long time but this is my first time leaving you a comment:)

aWWHH...I wish that you can come to Australia one day!!

Posted by: Cecilia at November 7, 2007 10:44 AM [#]

The bunny-threat must have worked. SE is now soundly kicking mom's arse. Woo hoo!

Posted by: auntjone at November 8, 2007 2:04 PM [#]

Yay! Good to hear! I voted a few days back. Glad the bunny will be okay.

Posted by: Zach Hale at November 9, 2007 3:16 PM [#]

The bunny is safe! Serious Eats won!

Posted by: raphael at November 9, 2007 11:59 PM [#]

» 03/31/17: Looking for podcast recommendations? Here are 16 of my favorites from this month

» 02/27/17: The Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, celebrating Chinese New Year in the valley of the BURNING SKYYYY

» 11/30/16: Shou Tian Pin (手天品), home of my favorite pineapple cakes in Taipei

» 08/31/16: I ate too much soft serve in Taiwan, and you can too!

» 08/09/16: Thank you for nominating me in Saveur's 2016 Blog Awards!

» 05/29/16: This Taiwanese food-themed deck of playing cards is my favorite souvenir from Taiwan (plus here's a map and list of the foods in the deck)

» 04/18/16: Over 50 places I'd want to eat, shop, and visit while on vacation in Taipei

» 03/26/16: My 12 favorite places to eat in Shida Night Market (plus 12 honorable mentions)

» 02/20/16: Houtong Cat Village: Of course Taiwan has a village full of cats

» 02/05/16: Favorite Taipei Things: Late night bike riding along Xindian River (plus midnight breakfast)

Something Random From the Archives