...I was in Norway?
I left Norway a month ago. A month! IT'S ALREADY BEEN A MONTH! And what have I accomplished in the past month? Oxygen restriction! Seriously, what have I done? [shakes head]
Let's remember one of the most beautiful places in the world, shall we?
- Long way down
- I still have an extra tube...what the hell do I do with it?!
- Helloooo my smoked fish pretties
- Helloooo cake of Bergen!
- I have absolutely no clue where this is
- They're serious about their butter
- DON'T EAT THIS!
- But do eat this
- Or this
- And this
- I love these cute little cobble-y streets
- It's more crowded at night
In case you've only started reading my blog in the past month, here are the entries I wrote about Norway:
June 9, 2006: this is norway
June 10, 2006: this is norway: day two
June 12, 2006: still in norway: day...three and four?
June 14, 2006: still in norway: day five...six...huh?
June 15, 2006: goodbye norway
June 17, 2006: norway reviews and roundup
Best vacation. Ever. I sure miss those weegies. [sniffle]