The last time I puked before that? 5:30 AM.
The last time I puked before that? 4:30 AM.
The last time I puked before thaaaat? No idea. I honestly don’t recall throwing up at all in the past two years, thus the feeling of reverse peristalsis isn’t well-ingrained in my mind (which is probably a good thing). If you didn’t know, reverse peristalsis is pretty unpleasant, although a somewhat fascinating bodily function. Defying the laws of gravity, food can go back up the same tube it went down! SAAAAME TUUUUBE. GREAT. It doesn’t come up in the exact same form as it went down—there’s more mucus (which we like so our throats don’t get burned from stomach juice) and acid coming back up and the foodstuffs are less recognizable—but it’s still food. Kinda. As opposed to chunks in peanut butter, which I like, my puke was unpalatably chunky. However, the body knows best, and if it wants to expel my stomach contents, so be it. [reeetch]
I’m not sure if I got food poisoning, but I’m not sure what else it could be. And then what food poisoned me? [shrugs] My puke seemed to consist of persimmon bits, which is unsettling because I think the persimmon should’ve been in my intestines by that point.
I replied to all the comments in the previous entry. I see that some lurkers emerged…bwahahaaa!
My weekend was a bust food-wise. Plans to eat on Saturday were ruined by my stupidity and plans to function in any productive manner today were thwarted by tossing my cookies, brought upon by whatever evil microscoorganisms lurked in my digestive tract.
In the end, the microorganisms will get us all. Isn’t that disturbing? When you’re a corpse, the wee beasties will eat you. No one is safe. NO OOOONE!!! Not you, the puppies, the tulips, or the hobos. Doom doom d-doom doom doom.
Anyhoo, I think I feel better now after sleeping off most of the day and letting my body temperature raise to microoganism-killing temperatures (I hope). I suppose I’ll go to work tomorrow, if I don’t puke again.
I’ve been tagged by The Food Pornographer! PREPARE YOURSELF TO LEARN USELESS STUFF ABOUT MY LIFE!
Four jobs you�ve had in your life:
- bagger at Stop & Shop (2003): People were surprised at how much I could lift. I was too. Most people were really nice, but every now and then there’s be some disgruntled customer who'd freak out about where I put the bananas. Surprisingly, people would tip me every now and then. I wasn’t supposed to accept tips but they insisted I take em anyway. Bwahaha.
- employee at the “Vassar College Media Cloisters” (2004):http://mediacloisters.vassar.edu/ : I worked on the blog (which looked nothing like the current blog) and did…stuff? Helped people with scanning? I got the job after one of the employees say my Vassar homepage (still there, even though I’m not a student…hm).
- employee at the Vassar College Summer Media Studies…something…I forgot the real name (2004): This program doesn’t even exist anymore. I think they cancelled it after my year—HAR HAR. It was a lot of web development stuff, but sadly, it didn’t really go anywhere. I got to live in the suckest Vassar housing ever.
- currently in NYU Law’s web development office: I edit websites. Weee.
Four movies you could watch over and over:
Not OVER and over, but…a few times, yes.
- Happy Gilmore: Haha…ha.
- My Neighbor Totoro: SO CUTE.
- Kiki’s Delivery Service: Not as cute, but still cute!
- Castle in the Sky: The dubbed version annoys me though.
Four places you�ve lived:
- Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Poughkeepsie, NY
- NY, NY
Four TV shows you love to watch:
- Gilmore Girls
- Late Night with Conan ‘O Brien
- Yakitate (to a point)
- Uhhh…[shrugs] I don’t watch TV anymore, but one of my favorite shows used to be Roswell.
Four places you�ve been on holiday:
Four websites you visit daily:
Four of your favourite foods:
- bread & rice (eh, they're both staple carbs)
Four places you�d rather be:
- Because I’d have a job that I like and would be OH SO HAPPY.