Blogging about food and whatever since 2004.
Using the navigation above, you can view lists of entries by year or view a list of every entry in this blog. You can also search the blog using the search field at the bottom of the page.
- Dec 2, 2013: Taipei 2011, Day 2: Shaved Ice Two Ways, 7-Eleven, Shilin Night Market, Etc.
- Nov 5, 2013: My Favorite Places to Bring Tourists on the Lower East Side
- Oct 23, 2013: How I Made My BMO (Adventure Time) Costume
- Oct 20, 2013: Taipei 2011, Day 1: Fried Crullers, Bear Head Doughnuts, Scallion Pancakes, Etc.
- Aug 19, 2013: Indessert, My New Favorite Dessert Shop Serving Tong Sui in Chinatown
- Jul 29, 2013: Classic Coffee Shop, Home of My Favorite Tuna Melt (Plus 7 Other Tuna Melts I've Eaten This Year)
- Jun 30, 2013: In Remembrance of David Jones, My Favorite Memories from Virginia
- Jun 2, 2013: Visiting Norway (Bergen and Oslo) from June 8 to 16
- May 27, 2013: My Favorite $10 Dish: Pulled Pork Rice Plate from Taboonette
- May 19, 2013: Belated Intro to Taipei, or "What's That Smell?"
- Apr 25, 2013: Favorites of 2012: A List of 42 Foods and Stuff
- Mar 24, 2013: Shopsins' Poached Egg-Filled, Double-Decker French Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwich, You're the Best
- Mar 3, 2013: [Not Food-Related] Visiting Istanbul, Got Any Advice?
- Mar 1, 2013: Hey, Eddie's Sweet Shop, Thanks For Ruining All Other Old Fashioned Ice Cream Shops For Me
- Feb 25, 2013: My "Treat Yo' Self" Chinatown Meal: Yaya's Tokyo Fried Chicken & Teado's Ginger Milk Tea
- Feb 8, 2013: Visiting Hong Kong from February 9-15
- Jan 17, 2013: That Time My Kite Drowned and I Ate A Bunch of Upper East Side Foodstuffs
- Jan 7, 2013: My Favorite Restaurant of 2012: Bab al Yemen in Bay Ridge